NIB american racing 8 lug rims

iwineng03ss

i picked these rims up from a shop i used to work at that we took them in on trade. i believe they fit a chevy 8 lug truck. I heard the guy that traded them had an avalanche that was an 8 lug. they are brand new in the box never been mounted they still have the protection ring on them even. they also have the bead lock on them. here is a link to american racings site to show what they look like till i can take some actual pics of the rims if anyone is interested or knows of anyone interested i would like 900 for them plus shipping. they are going for around 1100 or so plus shipping on other sites.

http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/detai...0alloy§ion=

let me know what i can do thanks

Edited by iwineng03ss (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

8 lug? are the SSS's 6 lug? So correct me if I am wrong but you're saying they do not fit our trucks, right? If they do fit I think they would look totally bad-azz on a lowered SSS. Bead locks on a lowered sport truck :thumbs:

no they unfortunatley wont fit the ss trucks. I think you could get an adaptor that fits on the 6 lugs to make them 8 lug if you wanted.. But i just threw this out there thinking possibly some of the guys might have a 1 ton truck out there or know someone that does that wants some really nice rims cheap