I need help..

26dub_SS

It seems that everything I do is wrong...Does that mean Im f**ked up in the head? I dont know what to do nomore my whole life is taking a turn to the southside..all because of my addiction to $$$$$...is this bad? do I need a psychiatrist? or do I just need to get more beer?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems that everything I do is wrong...Does that mean Im f**ked up in the head? I dont know what to do nomore my whole life is taking a turn to the southside..all because of my addiction to $$$$$...is this bad? do I need a psychiatrist? or do I just need to get more beer?

your addiction to money??

From your post i'd guess you are in your teens or possibly early 20s.. don't worry 90% of people they do get over it and become normal sensible people who's lives are worthwhile....

whats the addiction to $$$$$ about.... everyone would probably like more than they have, but its not everything.... i think i'm the richest person on the planet, I am happily married to the best woman in the world, shes my Lover my best friend and shares my love of trucks and performance, my parents both Love Me, I have great friends who offer me help and advice (even when i don't need it lol its what friends do lol) i have Dogs that are always pleased to see me..These are things that cost nothing but give you most pleasure and they will come to you sooner or later life is more than just $$$$

now on the bad side i am disabled from a car accident i have a lower back problem, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Diabetes Type 2,and use a walking stick but every morning i check the News, within a few minutes i can see 100s if not 1,000 of people who are in a worse position than me, it kinda puts everything in perspective... look around you will soon appriciate your own life with or without the $$$$$.... Life is what you make of it not how much you can spend on it..

Beer is OK but don't let it take over.. its for recreational use only

Hope you get yourself sorted soon buddy, try helping people less fortunate than yourself,you'd be suprised how good it can make you feel in yourself.

good luck

all the best

eamonn

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

you know whats really :icon_bs: 26chubb? is the fact that you dont have a brain. unfortunately you cant just plant a seed in the ground and poof out pops a brain. even though you are a schmuck and a fool i feel for you. i feel your going to die from your stupidity and addiction and honestly, its not a shame. the world needs less people like you in it. peace child.

From your post i'd guess you are in your teens or possibly early 20s.. don't worry 90% of people they do get over it and become normal sensible people who's lives are worthwhile....

whats the addiction to $$$$$ about.... everyone would probably like more than they have, but its not everything.... i think i'm the richest person on the planet, I am happily married to the best woman in the world, shes my Lover my best friend and shares my love of trucks and performance, my parents both Love Me, I have great friends who offer me help and advice (even when i don't need it lol its what friends do lol) i have Dogs that are always pleased to see me..These are things that cost nothing but give you most pleasure and they will come to you sooner or later life is more than just $$$$

now on the bad side i am disabled from a car accident i have a lower back problem, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Diabetes Type 2,and use a walking stick but every morning i check the News, within a few minutes i can see 100s if not 1,000 of people who are in a worse position than me, it kinda puts everything in perspective... look around you will soon appriciate your own life with or without the $$$$$.... Life is what you make of it not how much you can spend on it..

Hope you get yourself sorted soon buddy, try helping people less fortunate than yourself,you'd be suprised how good it can make you feel in yourself.

good luck

all the best

eamonn

:withstupid: That's a good way to look at things. Every time I'm feeling down I'll hear about how someone overcame a much worse situation than I, then my problems seem to disappear. Or my kids do something so incredibly cute, then I realize why I'm here.

you know whats really  :icon_bs: 26chubb?  is the fact that you dont have a brain.  unfortunately you cant just plant a seed in the ground and poof out pops a brain.  even though you are a schmuck and a fool i feel for you.  i feel your going to die from your stupidity and addiction and honestly, its not a shame.  the world needs less people like you in it.  peace child.

Also :withstupid: The main reason I quoted Eamonn's reply is because I agree whole heartedly with what he said.

Your A#1 main problem is that you need to grow the F up.

you know whats really  :icon_bs: 26chubb?  is the fact that you dont have a brain.  unfortunately you cant just plant a seed in the ground and poof out pops a brain.  even though you are a schmuck and a fool i feel for you.  i feel your going to die from your stupidity and addiction and honestly, its not a shame.  the world needs less people like you in it.  peace child.

Also :withstupid: The main reason I quoted Eamonn's reply is because I agree whole heartedly with what he said.

:cheers:

I doubt you are addicted to money, if you were you wouldn't buy anything (you'd be saving it instead). You just like attention, nothing wrong with that, but you have at times shown behaviors that are really damaging to yourself to get that attention. Yes, I would talk to someone about it because you are still young enough that you can re-mold yourself in this one area of your life, make yourself into your own kind of man so to say.

Mr. P. :)

good luck

all the best

eamonn

:withstupid: That's a good way to look at things. Every time I'm feeling down I'll hear about how someone overcame a much worse situation than I, then my problems seem to disappear. Or my kids do something so incredibly cute, then I realize why I'm here.

:withstupid::withstupid: You could have way worse problems. :chevy::chevy:

post-6481-1168456012_thumb.jpg

Let me see, by the last 2 words in your post, I would think you have more of an addiction than money. And a psychiatrist doesn't really do anything but prescribe medication, you either need to get a psychologist or a get a life.

How can someone ever take you serious when you always make some smart ass remark at the end of your posts like "or do I just need to get more beer". Get a clue man. I don't care to hear about your problems, but If you want to get serious I know all about addictions (from personal experience) let me know.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

It's posts like this why most here don't like you. Your maturity level is much lower than it should be, regardless of your age. If you really want "help" with your "problem", start earning more people's respect, then maybe someone would take you seriously and lend the help you think you "need".

EDIT: clue #1: stop with this sh!t all the time!! :icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs:

-K-

Edited by KoreySS (see edit history)