I need help..

26dub_SS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm with everyone on the notion that you really have nothing to do with your life. money is hollow and it especially does not buy happiness. stop acting like you're some millionaire or hot shit. no one cares. grow up, bolt on a pair of balls and be a man.

stop whining. we all work our asses off here and you have the audacity to complain when your daddy bought you your truck and your mommy bought you the rims? go take your pity party else where. we're not here to feel sorry for each other, we're to help and you've lost our respect by your ridiculous posts and not taking anyone else seriously so don't dare expect us to take you seriously.

be a man and stop crying about everything. roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and do some damn work. people like you feel the way you do because you have no inner peace, no core, no self-worth or meaning.

stop chasing your tail and be a man. grow up kid. i doubt you have to deal with 10% of what i do.

ES :flag:

on a final note, i never like to open my mouth about anyone, but ppl like you really bother me, toughen up you woose.

in life we have ups and downs and we fall so that we learn to pick ourselves up.

I like cheese.

What happened to your "I lick Windows" ...? (I loved that one)

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Window anyway? :dunno:

We should ask Mr. Owl.

Or Gus the fireman. He knows everything.