7" TouchScreen

perk03z06

Finally!

I had some time on lunch today to get some pictures of the touchscreen that I installed before XMas.

HPIM0435.jpg

HPIM0436.jpg

HPIM0438.jpg

HPIM0439.jpg

Special Thanks to Freeman Car Stereo for the awesome job they did with the bezel. That's actually the GM factory bezel that used to hold my ciggie lighters!

I can't wait to get the power supply run for the PC. I'm having problems deciding where to mount the PC, though ... I'd like it in a location where I can access it while I'm driving, problem is that it's 6"Wx4"Hx10"D.

Anyone with any ideas ... I would appreciate it! Thanks!

:thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks nice...will the PC fit in the console at all?

I experimented with this ... it's awkward.

If I place it in the center console, the angle does not make it accesible. Under the console is the BCM and the ducts for the rear vents ... so they get in the way. It almost fits in the hole, but I'd have to custom fab the ducts ... so ... not likely.

Unless someone has a creative idea ... most appreciated!

:thumbs:

:chevy: this is what my tv looks like my boss made the bezel out of the factory piece. :chevy:

See ... IMO, I really don't like the color of that bezel. It looks like it doesn't quite match the grey of the rest of the interior.

Plus, my bezel was originally black, so I figured that it would be good to keep that color.

Just my $.02 ... your setup still looks good, though. :thumbs: