SSS and TBSS National get together

NORCAL SS

Hey guys i have a thing going now on tbss.com and just seeing who would be intersted in getting into our national get together here. GUys mentioned sss owners so might as well come along lol

im going to be getting the track rental information from texas motorplex because lots of people agreed thats a good place to have it and im coming from california to this event.

just need to see how many people are down for going and then we can get the cost of the track and the emergency vehicles etc and just split up the cost. Im going to talk to a few vendors so they can show up and we would have 1/4 mile racing (im guessing from 12-6) then sat night go out and get food and cruize the areas since many are from down there.

Maybe friday night we can hook up also and go for drink etc.

all ideas welcome and I know tons of tbss owners will be going so I would like you guys to join us also.

drop any ideas you have here so i can talk to the people at the motorplex.

:withstupid::withstupid:

Is the Texas Motorplex in Dallas? Anyway if its in Texas I am in like Flynn :thumbs: If the dates work out.

:withstupid:

Just south of DFW off I-45. I'll be there.

http://www.texasmotorplex.com/travelinfo.php

i will definitly be there. :chevy::chevy:

post-6481-1168730741.jpg