rims

JaySS

well, im trying to sell my old rims, and i wanted to do it on here, but i looked at the shipping cost and i dont think im going to be able to afford it. do rim and tire shops buy used rims? they are 22" DUB X-Wangs. i posted them on craigslist over a week ago but no hits. just frustrated cuz i could use the money for them. any ideas guys?

Edited by JaySS (see edit history)

well, im trying to sell my old rims, and i wanted to do it on here,  but i looked at the shipping cost and i dont think im going to be able to afford it. do rim and tire shops buy used rims? they are 22" DUB X-Wangs. i posted them on craigslist over a week ago but no hits. just frustrated cuz i could use the money for them. any ideas guys?

could you send me some pics of them to ([email protected]) :driving:

well, im trying to sell my old rims, and i wanted to do it on here,  but i looked at the shipping cost and i dont think im going to be able to afford it. do rim and tire shops buy used rims? they are 22" DUB X-Wangs. i posted them on craigslist over a week ago but no hits. just frustrated cuz i could use the money for them. any ideas guys?

can you send me pictures?? [email protected]