Getting Cold

Pasadena SS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually this time of year  ... We would call this T-Shirt weather ...  Only 28*F on the way to work tonight ....  Tomorrow is going to be a balmy 35*F.

35??? maybe in western Mass. supposed to be 52 here in eastern Mass. tomorrow.

usually we have some winter of some sort (snow, windchill, anything) but so far, the one pic i posted of my truck with a dusting is all we've had so far. yesterday wa low 30s with a 20 mph windchill and today was 22.

by the way, the cold weather you're feelin in SoCal is cuz the Patriots are coming!!

:devil::pop::devil:

I grew up in sacramento but lived in Missouri for 2.5 years so Las vegas cold doesn't bother me at all now. We're supposed to have highs in the 20's this weekend which is nuts for Las Vegas. However, these people bitch and moan about the cold, wait until you have to thaw the ice out of your door lock to get the key in. Or youe nostrils freeze shut. Letting your truck warm up for 20 minutes is the worst, especially when you go to pull out and your tires and iced to the ground. My driveway in missouri had some nice black marks on it when I was iced to the driveway and I just gunned it to get out haha.

It's warm here in the NW  ;)   We got up to 32* today with 4" of snow, and tonight with a low of 17*  :banghead:  I'll take temp's in the 50's anytime  :lol:

We had 7" here in Renton. :cool: And it's 20* right now and is going to keep dropping tonight.

Edited by foxySS (see edit history)

It's getting cold in Socal. Today is high 58 low 42 and tomorrow it'll be even colder at high 54 and low 33 and a chance of shower. Looks like I might have to go buy a sweater :P

Yeah I know how you feel i am down here in SD. You know how funny this has to sound to all the people in the snow. Good ol sunny San Diego!

what a bunch of weenies... :jester:

That's what I'm thinking! I like the cold weather, I'd rather have it cold than hot any day. I still wear shorts to work at 2:30am.

Yeah....right. No fair r8r Top handlers have heaters the last time I looked....Try heavylift at TI207 on a cold ass night in shorts...... :D Im shivering just thinking about it....

my buddy just called me from ventura and told me its supposed to get low 30's high 20's tonight in southern cal. and its supposed to get to around 28 here in vegas and im not down to wake up tomorrow at 4:50 am and go work off site, outdoors in that.

what a bunch of weenies... :jester:

That's what I'm thinking! I like the cold weather, I'd rather have it cold than hot any day. I still wear shorts to work at 2:30am.

Yeah....right. No fair r8r Top handlers have heaters the last time I looked....Try heavylift at TI207 on a cold ass night in shorts...... :D Im shivering just thinking about it....

Yes they do, but I drive with both doors open! :D

I've been there before, out in a HL with shorts. Brrrr it was cold! :crazy: