New Telephone Greeting

tawss04

Wouldn't it be pretty amazing, if this caught on, all over the country...?

"GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES"

"Press "1" if you speak English."

"Press '2' to disconnect until you can .

If you agree......keep it going

A friend sent me this :jester:

:flag:

EDIT: Touchy subject Immigration, This country is having a epidemic, and although I love my immigrants (im born from them) I have a problem with the "new american" immigrant. The ones who are not grateful for what they have or believe that the US is paved in gold. I dont think that the old abuelas (grandmothers) should learn english, I know they want to, At least all the ones I've talked to. But it upsets me when they dont want to work like the generations before them, they dont understand the whole idea of "immigration" where you leave a country to work your ass off to better yourself. :sigh:

Edited by drako (see edit history)

i hate pressing 1 for english! one night i got a telemarketer call and i answered the phone "bueno" and the chick asked if i spoke english, i said "no" then she asked if anyone was home that did, i said "no" then she said thank you and bye! what the hell! we have press 1 for english but if they don't speak english the telemarketers leave them alone??????? :icon_bs: