SS_bnoon_SS has inspired me

My personal computer has died and I am waiting on a new one. I was sitting at work on saturday and decided to play with photoshop at work. And here is the results ... hopefully the boss doesn't ask me monday what the results were.

BIG-O-CARS-SIG.jpg

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

Man ... I see how you are going to play now Montana Ass. I saw your post about hunting ... when are you going to start shooting some adult animals? Leave the babies to grow a little :devil:

Actually I can't really disagree with you ... its the wifes car ... I am down to my work truck as a daily and my camaro to play in.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

It's just meat in the freezer man... I haven't shot anything for the last 2 years because nothing has reached my expectations. I only shot my rifle once this year to make sure it was on, and the rest of the time I spent hiking mountains, rattling in less than adequate bucks and chasing elk wherever I could find them :sigh:

but that's beside the point, the Trailblazer SS is just a Trailblazer with a big engine and some painted bumpers... under all that its still a grociery getter. Just the same as the SSS... just a truck :thumbs:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

i was just playing man. I hear ya on the hiking without shooting. I have been on many of those trips.

If i had my way I would still be cruising the SSS and not the TBSS. Family issues change a lot of things unfortunatly. On a side note ... the SSS is 100 times the ride the TBSS is.