Tips for my SS

jballer323

I was wondering if any of you guys have some good tips for the SS. Everytime i get paid, the gas takes a a good chunk of what I make. I have heard superchips can increase gas mileage pretty good. Do you guys have any oter suggestions?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep your foot out of it...j/k, man there are tons of things you can do, exhaust, cai...a tune can help out a lot, and all these things will make you faster in the process, thus makin you kinda wanna drive faster, but all in all bad gas mileage comes from a heavy foot

keep your foot out of it...j/k, man there are tons of things you can do, exhaust, cai...a tune can help out a lot, and all these things will make you faster in the process, thus makin you kinda wanna drive faster, but all in all bad gas mileage comes from a heavy foot

Thats about right. Just don't drive it like you stole it.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

All of that stuff may help milage if you drive it right but who can do that i put a superchip k&n fipk on my wifes tahoe milage probably went to crap because now i drive it like its a hotrod hey who buys a fullsize truck or suv for milage we buy them because they are badass.ive got 22,s and V8,s on both trucks and just put gas in them when they need it. :chevy::chevy::driving::driving::driving:

post-6481-1168748092_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1168748107.jpg

:withstupid: Amen!!