Mounted my BSER roll pan with pics

xistent

I still need to fit and paint the pan.

sss1.JPG

sss2.JPG

What does everyone think of the lights?

sss3.JPG

sss4.JPG

And just cause, a pic of my last truck. I kinda miss it sometimes, but then I step into the gas on the SS.

old.JPG

i know why your not sure on it, im with alex it does fit thte ricer crowd. just get it painted and youll be ok. the lights would look better if they were a hyper white. the blue may get you in trouble with the cops .

What does one of the roll pans cost and what is the advantage to haveing one? I have mixed filling on them.

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

looks and weight, for me the weight savings is the best but it does look good. imo the stocok ss bumper looks awesome too. i just like the look of clean smoothed looks. thats why i also shave my tailgate handle.

What does one of the roll pans cost and what is the advantage to haveing one? I have mixed filling on them.

looks and weight, for me the weight savings is the best but it does look good. imo the stocok ss bumper looks awesome too. i just like the look of clean smoothed looks. thats why i also shave my tailgate handle.

Thanks, that will be something to look into when I get home.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

how much weight is saved with the roll pan?

Brad

Brad

I think it around 200 with the spare and bumper gone...

Brad

I think it around 200 with the spare and bumper gone...

ok stupid question....is there a rollpan that lets you keep the spare tire and still use a hidden hitch?

Brad

Yea I agree it needs to be white. I need to find some white ones.

ok stupid question....is there a rollpan that lets you keep the spare tire and still use a hidden hitch?

Brad

Roll pan shouldnt matter, you just need to add a spare relocator.

Brad

This rollpan allows for a hidden hitch. Also, don't forget guys, along with the weight of the rear bumper and spare tire being removed, there is more weight savings by removing the hitch as well. :thumbs: That's what I did, I took it all off. Here is a pic of my license plate light. One festoon LED white light.

186056009.jpg

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)