Witnessed actual clouds being made

Big O

I just happen to be working a few miles from where a lot of clouds are made ... right here in wonderful Wyoming ... here is the pic

NorthlandVillage3-30-2006001.jpg

*** Luckily it is just STEAM and not that nasty schmidt you big city boys get to breathe ***

Yes I am bored ... and I thought it was a neat picture ...

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

this reminds me of one time my dad and i were out fishing in the gulf and i was maybe 6 or 7 at the time. we were in the boat and i saw a funnel cloud for the first time and he told me that is how fish get put into ponds and lake. he said the clouds sucks them up then when it rains it rains fish and that was how the fish got put into lakes. needless to say at school i got into a big argument with my teacher about this and told my dad when i got home and he just started rolling out of his chair and told me he was kidding about that. :fume: it wasnt to funny then but i get a good laugh when i think about now that i know better. :rollin:

this reminds me of one time my dad and i were out fishing in the gulf and i was maybe 6 or 7 at the time. we were in the boat and i saw a funnel cloud for the first time and he told me that is how fish get put into ponds and lake. he said the clouds sucks them up then when it rains it rains fish and that was how the fish got put into lakes. needless to say at school i got into a big argument with my teacher about this and told my dad when i got home and he just started rolling out of his chair and told me he was kidding about that. :fume: it wasnt to funny then but i get a good laugh when i think about now that i know better. :rollin:

I thought birds ate fertilized eggs and pooped them in the lakes and rivers spreading the fish. :dunno:

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)