Stainless SS Door Sills

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
anyone able to get the sills installed yet?

Nope ... Not yet ... Been too F***'n cold !!! The 3M backing will not stick for sure .... Plus, I just unbarried my truck from 2 feet of snow, from a Valentine Day Storm .... Need a couple ore weeks of warm weather before I will do mine ....

Hey man you can always crash at my place ;) A cold front went through here, its like around 65*

No Prob ... Next cruise I take, I'll get a room the night before the cruise and spend a night in Miami ... And hook up with you all .... :thumbs::cheers:

I am off to work at 3pm, only 12*F and windchill ... when I get out around 11pm, it should be down to a balmy 4*F (plus windchill)

BTW Drako .... I tried to PM you, but it said your box was full!!!! Delete some for us please .... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Mine are just in ... with a custom set for the rear doors.

I'll take pics once they are installed ... Been to cold lately for installation lately ...

I bet that came out nice with the rears too pics please :thumbs:

• 3 years later...

Hey guys,

My set of Stainless SS Door Sills came in over the weekend, the ones from eBay for $9.99, worth the $10 for sure, however I'm gonna polish them and hit them with some ZoopSeal before I install them. Here's the pics, I'll get some progress pics put back up once I start. I gotta get the rest of my grill on the truck, and my rollpan on before that though!

SSSills1.jpg

SSSills2.jpg

SSSills3.jpg