Stainless SS Door Sills

Hey guys,

My set of Stainless SS Door Sills came in over the weekend, the ones from eBay for $9.99, worth the $10 for sure, however I'm gonna polish them and hit them with some ZoopSeal before I install them. Here's the pics, I'll get some progress pics put back up once I start. I gotta get the rest of my grill on the truck, and my rollpan on before that though!

SSSills1.jpg

SSSills2.jpg

SSSills3.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i wish they made some that said VHO or vortec max

he will do Custom orders.... Click on the link to the auction (for sale/wanted forum) it has the guys phone number.

They are not big enough in my opinion...on waiting on Stiches to see his custom setup.

Yeah ... Still waiting for mine to come in. I went with the regular length for up front (19") and had a custom set of 11" made for the rears ....

Will post as soon as they are in.

what exactly are these for? do they go over the part along the bottom of the seat area towards the back>?

No, they go on the "Rocker Panel" area, along the door. Just down from the weather stripping. It is to help keep down scuffing that is caused by not picking up your feet, while entering and exiting the vehicle.