Caddy CTS-V

DeeHutch

What a pile... however GM sucks as far as buying back lemons. My buddy's wife's car 2005 Tahoe, loaded to the nuts was havnig some serious issues.... and had for over 50k miles... they replaced almost everthing on the car and it was still having problems, so the guy went to another dealership, and traded it in on a new 07 Denali xl. He was pretty pissed and swears never to buy another chevy from this local dealership. which i can understand, because their service dept. really sucks :banghead:

dude my girlfriend has an 05 blk cts-v she got in july i started to tell her not to get it and it has like 17,600 miles on it, she had only put 2900 miles on it and it's been @ the dealership more than it's been on the road, she's mainly had problems with the navigation system on it and she can't drive without navigation...w/e so the car is fast and sweet but no mechanical problems yet...

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

The best part about that is he's a streetfire.net guy that flat out told the dealership he'd be posting it on his site that gets several million hits a week. I wonder how it's panning out now...  :dunno:

He stated in the comments that they gave him a one month credit, and if he had anymore problems that GM would buy the car back.

It's really hit and miss, Cadillac for the most part is very reliable, the CTS-V does have a weak rear end, but that guys car was a definate lemon. I know quite a few guys that have them and have 60,000km on them with no problem. If I buy a CTS-V I'd wait for one to come out with the new body style, it looks great.