ImpreSSed

Bonj87

well, I got my tune from Frank. He and Zippy have looked over my logs and we are on the trail of the P0300.

Frank got me a fair price on my pod and gauges.. my boost is not hookedup yet, I have to find some vaccume line tomorrow. I must say that Frank is VERY professional, fair, and doesnt leave you hanging. Even Zippy, whom I have yet to meet face to face, is helping out spending his time checking my logs. I am very happy to have found this site, and the people on it are awesome.

Frank, the truck is running awesome right now.. i dont see the SES light yet, but Ill know tomorrow morning on my way to work if it does it while Im driving on I80 and want to pass a slow semi.

But for now, check out my camera phone pic of my new pod!!!!

:driving::cheers:

image_032.jpg

From what I have talked to both of them I recommend them over the people who have done any work on my truck. They be good guys :thumbs:

And Im hoping to maybe make a road trip this summer so maybe I can make a stop by Michigan for zippy2...

actually that will be the highlight!

I had zippy do tunes on my truck as well answering every question under the sun...and he is top of the line all the way.

Frank is working with me now on doing my head and cam swap and has gone WAY out of his way to help me pick out the best components for my truck, my budget and my driving style.

Credit where credit is do, the guys can't be beat.

Brad

I had zippy do tunes on my truck as well answering every question under the sun...and he is top of the line all the way.

Frank is working with me now on doing my head and cam swap and has gone WAY out of his way to help me pick out the best components for my truck, my budget and my driving style.

Credit where credit is do, the guys can't be beat.

Brad

:withstupid: Frank got me a good deal on a radix setup and didn't charge me any extra to go to a 3 pod pillar instead of the normal 2 pod pillar that comes with most kits, plus he got me my wideband gauge setup. Now to get that stuff installed. Zippy does all my tuning A++ :thumbs: