Ugly!

KJT13

man thats ugly looking. I hate to see an SS having to go through that. Also wouldn't that mess up your odometer readings by getting smaller rims on there?

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

provided the outside diameter is the same it shouldn't make that much difference,

you can compare wheel/tires sizes here.

Tire Calculator

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like those grille inserts. Where'd you get 'em?

stylinconcepts.com

it's the Precision EZ Billet solid. i got the 5 piece, just haven't had the chance to crawl under and do the bumper

Are they the stainless ones? Click Here

Those were all I could find. Couldn't find anything billet. Thanks! :seeya:

that is the exact same combo i have on my truck.... i had those wheels for a year before i got a center cap for em about 4 weeks ago... the kicker is gm wants 100 bucks PER center cap... thank god i have friend that works at a gm detailer so i got em for free.... but i must say they look much better when they are on there.... the only thing i hate about the winter wheel/tire combo that we have is that the truck sits like a solid 4 inches lower because the tires are so much smaller than the stockers.... but all in all youll be happy youve got em on there when your driving around on packed snow with ice underneath

that is the exact same combo i have on my truck.... i had those wheels for a year before i got a center cap for em about 4 weeks ago... the kicker is gm wants 100 bucks PER center cap... thank god i have friend that works at a gm detailer so i got em for free.... but i must say they look much better when they are on there.... the only thing i hate about the winter wheel/tire combo that we have is that the truck sits like a solid 4 inches lower because the tires are so much smaller than the stockers.... but all in all youll be happy youve got em on there when your driving around on packed snow with ice underneath

yea, the truck sits like a lowrider now. the one good thing is all our new vans at work are chevys and they have similar rims w/ center caps so someone might be losing there's...