2007 Escalade EXT

Oo p0op oO

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drive it and tell me that exhaust is not badass to be a factory Caddy...they sound wicked as hell....for stock

haha thats weird you say that cause i was in my room and my parents started it up. and i could hear it in here i was like what the hell. sounded good from in here. cant wait till i get some time alone with it! :devil:

Any probs with it yet?The reason I'm asking is I've been reading a few post on the caddy site.Some guy had his for 600mi engine blown,cd player freeze up,loose driver side mirrors,etc.But it's nice ride.

Drive it and tell me that exhaust is not badass to be a factory Caddy...they sound wicked as hell....for stock

haha thats weird you say that cause i was in my room and my parents started it up. and i could hear it in here i was like what the hell. sounded good from in here. cant wait till i get some time alone with it! :devil:

yes they sound good

The new Escalade's are the nicest yet by far. My mom has an 07 with all the options minus DVD and the 22's. She didn't see the point in either since she wont be watching much TV in it and she likes a soft ride and the 22's hurt the ride a little, but not much.

mom's is gold mist metalic with ebony black leather. I love to drive it, the 400 ponies is fun, most people dont think that such a big truck can get down the road that quick. The 6 speed is tons of fun as well.

:thumbs:

ya know.. its nice and all.. .but IMHO, buy a chevy avalanche

i hate that the caddy is an avalanche with a different front end , and interior, but costs so damned much more.

just my thoughts.. enjoy!

avalanche copied the caddy! :devil:

Do I see snow on the rooftops?  :eek:

yea pretty sure its like 10 degrees here. LIVE IT UP CALI. you suck! :mad: