feeler thread!!!

well i have had a d.e.i hornet 564t and gm bypass module in my tool box for a litlle while now. i already have a remote start in my truck so its not needed unless i switch it(which i might do). i could put it in a new car but want to see if its worth selling. they retail for $261.33 and the module goes for about 35-40. i was looking to get $250 plus shipping for it. id take a 50 buck loss but if its for my fellow ss brothers(and sister) id do it. i just want to see if its a item people want. AS OF RIGHT NOW ITS NOT FOR SALE just want to see if theres intrest in it. i will not go against my word if i decide to sell it and some one offers me higher, i offered 250 and thats what it will sell for if i decide to. its a nice system and i might remove my old one and put this one in but still undecided. well heres a pic~~~~

post-9259-1168989436_thumb.jpg

how's it compare to the viper 771? does it have two way? how much installed?

nevermind the second question, obviously by the l.e.d. display i'm guessing it does. i've been pricing them recently. something i need to get done sooner than later.

wouldnt be able to do a great comparison but its a remote start 2 way page alarm. tells how long its been running and when the doors open. install at my shop is about $125-150 because its a combo unit. i strongly suggest going somewere else. you can ask gixxerider about how much i saved him.

wouldnt be able to do a great comparison but its a remote start 2 way page alarm. tells how long its been running and when the doors open. install at my shop is about $125-150 because its a combo unit. i strongly suggest going somewere else. you can ask gixxerider about how much i saved him.

i'm confused. you strongly suggest going somewhere else, but you saved gixxerider cash?

:dunno:

ya i say go somewere else. i save mike(gixxerider)because he came to my shop and i hooked him up on a side deal with my freind to install it without the boss knowing

edit*-btw its not my personal shop i work there

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)