Something I saw in my truck

r8rs4lf

Well, here in SoCal, it's been pretty cold compared to what it usually is. The other night when I was going to work, I noticed the temp window in the rearview said 34*. I was like damn, but then it switched to ICE. I looked at it a few times making sure it did say that. I was like WHOA! I never knew we had that feature.

Well, here in SoCal, it's been pretty cold compared to what it usually is. The other night when I was going to work, I noticed the temp window in the rearview said 34*. I was like damn, but then it switched to ICE. I looked at it a few times making sure it did say that. I was like WHOA! I never knew we had that feature.

mines said that a lot lately. :P

Yeah the mirror in my wifes tahoe has been saying that.Actually saw it in my SS last night while the weather was clear i drove the truck to go get something to eat rolled up to a red light and it was three lanes wide me a gt and a hemi SSS was the first one to the next red light. :chevy::chevy:

post-6481-1169079665_thumb.jpg

All you California guys.. :confused: ..........Mine said -17 this morning!!!! Took a chisle to get my hand off the door handle.

Barney

no kidding. today my windows were frozen to the bottom rubber and wouldn't go down. there was no ice on them, just the moisture in the gap froze after i drove with the heat this morning. not that i really wanted them to go down when it was in single digits.