Dynatechs finally on

Coda

well like the topic says i finally got my dynatechs on with my corsa sport that ive already had on for a long time and man it is loud... i am very pleased with everything BUT ive noticed a vibration that seems to hit part of the frame... it only happens when im stopped at a red light or a stop sign etc... right now it doesnt bother me that much i can just pump up the metallica and i cant hear anything... i know that eventually it will get on my nerves so my question is has anyone that has put on the dynatechs noticed this vibration and if so how the hell did you fix it... thanks to all that reply

wondering about the ads myself... anyway mine rattles also. where the left side and right side pipes come together they are so close i believe they touch when my truck idles. it sometimes sounds like sh*t. just havn't had time to fix it yet.

These ads friggin suck.

Wait till the exhaust is good and warm

take a big prybar and crank up on the flanges tward the floor.. what it is.. is the flange from the cat back to the headers is whackin the crossmember.. they aaaaaaallll do it. the only way to fix it is to tweak it up

mine dynatechs were hitting right off the bat too. but mine was at full throttle. turned out to be hitting the body on the drivers side just after the collecter where the pipe turned to the right. just took a prybar and bent up/down the body/pipe and no more noise.

hmmm what do you think would be able to fix the problem??? on a side note i think theres a kid on our football team from york... small world

im hopin a big old prybar, just have to get time to look at it. thats cool, do you know where at in york?