How long do you plan on keeping her?

drako

Well for some reason the poll is disabled but I was wondering on what the majority of the forum comes to think about it.

Some of us want our kids to inherit it, others have to have a new car/truck after some time

So my question is how long do you plan on keeping the SS? Mine has to last me until I get out of clollege, and I hope that her front end/tranny or ghosts in the electrical dont come around so I can keep her for a good long while.

your thoughts?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have mine always.My youngest kid is 5 months old and i will definitly have it when she starts driving but bet your a## none of my kids are gonna drive it because i know how i was when i started driving my kids are gonna be like me. :chevy:

post-6481-1169086354_thumb.jpg

i'm thinking that i'm gonna try to hold on and keep it like a modern muscle car. i do want an old muscle car too, but that has to wait till i have the time and space. if i get a beater later on, i can sell that off in the not so distant future when this is paid off and get a nicer second ride. not sure if i'm gonna get another bike.

Well I have already stated my opinion of the new influx of people buying these trucks due to the price drop on them. I think I will be selling mine off within the next year or so. Aside of I don't want to drop a ton of money on mods, that will only make me as close to the time slip of the next car I buy that is stock.

I put way too much $$$ in mine to sell her. I have no plans on ever letting it go. I have customized my truck to my liking and if something should blow up (cough, cough, motor, cough) I will take it to the next level. I bought it because it suits me for everything I wanted in a vehicle (just a little low on power).

its crossed my mind very recently to let her go, but thats just to find a newer one. I would love to get my hands on an 05 leftover from somewhere with a full warranty. Mines about to run up and thats the only reason of my thinking. I only have 24k on the clock and warranty is up in 5 months. With the luck I have something huge will go right after