How long do you plan on keeping her?

drako

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has to last me until I get out of clollege,

By the looks of it, you'll have your truck for a LONG, LONG time!!!!!! J/K :D:jester: (sorry Drako ... couldn't resist)

I'm keeping mine ... Almost paid for with 12k on the clock. Hopefully the wife will let me park it in the warehouse one of these days ....

Next a CTS-V!!!!

:crackup::ughdance:

Hooked on dat phonics be workin fo mi!

im way to deep to ever sell mine now. i love it though it just takes alot of time and money . its like my second girlfriend ( it actually takes more money than the real one) but latley ive been depressed with it ( my motor beign toasted and realizing the fuel system is another weak link). just more money money money its like a dam gold diggin bitch .A really sexy gold diggin bitch.

In my experience the sexy ones cost the most,but ain't it worth it!!! :devil:

i'm gonna keep it until i can't do anything else to it as far as modifying it, but even until then i'll prolly keep it, its been a good truck not a single problem and plus i'm in school so there's no need to get anyting else...it would be too hard to get sell it especially when i have one of the nicest/fastest trucks around here

im way to deep to ever sell mine now. i love it though it just takes alot of time and money . its like my second girlfriend ( it actually takes more money than the real one) but latley ive been depressed with it ( my motor beign toasted and realizing the fuel system is another weak link). just more money money money its like a dam gold diggin bitch .A really sexy gold diggin bitch.

Amen to that brother.I will have mine to a nice ripe old age :D