Exhuast clamps

gixxerrider

yes i have used them , they are awesome. one bolt to clamp down and you can make them pretty tight. they are easy to insstall and uninstall. i wish i would have used all of these instead of just by the header cat. they arent cheap but are very effective

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

Yup summit or Jegs has them I can get em too.

They are fantastic I use them on all the turbo setups I build leak free and gasket free coudln't ask for a better design.

how much for 2-4 (not sure if i want to replace cats) and if i trim my pacesetters down a bit, and cut the pipe close to the cat could i just use these to clamp my headers to the exhaust after i install them?.

and is your number listed on your site?.

The part numbers I have here for both 3" and 2.5" and 2.25"

3" clamp kit with both v bands and the clamp kits are I belive 40 bucks I will call monday and double check but They are the Dynatech brand kits.

Unfortunately my site is a disaster right now... my web designer decided he doesnt want to finish it the way I asked for it and I am going to have to pull the plug with this guy and go to someone else.

i doubt you can use the stock cats with pacesetters. i dont see how they would fit in the stock position right after the headers. ut like rev said these clamps are the shizzle.

like i said if i cut the collecters down a bit. someone on here did it, thats why i ask.

and i'm still under warranty so i may need to keep the stock cats.