New SS!

ssaman

Nice choice on the color. Correct me if I am wrong but it looks to me like you bought your truck of an ebay dealer? If you did, man do those guys make their cars shine. I don't know what they use but everything shines!!!

Tire dressing, lots of wax...and good interior lighting.

hehe yeah it was an online dealer. But I didnt have it shippd or anything. I live like 30min from their main lot so it was good for me! and it really did shine until I had to drive it in dirty Houston rain :sigh: but oh well. I love the truck so far. no complaints at all. the take off is amazing and it still has plenty of go after the take off. I also love how everyone pulls up next to me at a light and kinda glances over like it's a regular truck and then does a double take like "wow..." lol. And if anyone was wondering, it's completely stock.

On a side note I felt like an idiot b/c after i got the SS home I did a look over one last time and the spare tire is missing! :banghead: I dont know how I missed that when it was on the lot. oh well I guess thats a weight reduction :thumbs: