Pics...Got my truck back

nxtnlne

I took my stickers off but I don't think I'll take the moldings off... I like the chrome with the black... I don't know I thought about it... but I don't think so

100_0208.jpg

Yeah I liked my moldings at first but I have to say I like it alot better know. Those moldings do nothing for car door dings anyway. Shave it you'll like it!!

• 1 month later...

Looks much better w/o the stickers and molding. How 'bout putting together a little tech article on the best way to remove moldings and stickers? I have these ridiculous LS badges on mine that have got to go. It's not worth taking to a body shop but they're driving me crazy!

Looks much better w/o the stickers and molding. How 'bout putting together a little tech article on the best way to remove moldings and stickers? I have these ridiculous LS badges on mine that have got to go. It's not worth taking to a body shop but they're driving me crazy!

Those are easy... they lasted about a week on my truck :puke: heat em up and pull them off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, the LS Stickers are some of the easiest ones to get off. Just heat it up with a hair dryer, not too hot, then peel them off. They pull off nice and easy and dont leave any "Sticky" stuff on the body.

BTW. the truck looks awesome without the molding! I took mine off, as well as all the other "Tags" loved the "Clean" look then I got my first door ding, there are some very inconsiderate assholes out there. I was pissed!

Then I had new ones some custom made. They are about 2 inches wide and professinally painted with the same Onyx Black color so they blend in very well with the body. I love the new look and once again have protection for my doors so I dont kill someone when they ding my door.

If I was able to figure out how, I'd post some pictures but no one seems to want to tell me how. Oh well.

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

Yeah, the LS Stickers are some of the easiest ones to get off. Just heat it up with a hair dryer, not too hot, then peel them off. They pull off nice and easy and dont leave any "Sticky" stuff on the body.

BTW. the truck looks awesome without the molding! I took mine off, as well as all the other "Tags" loved the "Clean" look then I got my first door ding, there are some very inconsiderate assholes out there. I was pissed!

Then I had new ones some custom made. They are about 2 inches wide and professinally painted with the same Onyx Black color so they blend in very well with the body. I love the new look and once again have protection for my doors so I dont kill someone when they ding my door.

If I was able to figure out how, I'd post some pictures but no one seems to want to tell me how. Oh well.

hey champion,

if the pics are already on your pc it's easy.. when you add a reply just scroll down to where it say's attachments

you'll see a little grey button that says browse... click on it then find the file that holds your pic, once you open it click upload (green) if it say's upload failed.. you need to try again but this time edit the pic, just right click it go to edit, then click on image, go to stretch/skew and then change it from 100% to 50% or whatever works and then open it then upload it. i hope i did'nt lose you there.. i'm kinda confusing my self!...lol

hey champion,

if the pics are already on your pc it's easy.. when you add a reply just scroll down to where it say's attachments

you'll see a little grey button that says browse... click on it then find the file that holds your pic, once you open it click upload (green) if it say's upload failed.. you need to try again but this time edit the pic, just right click it go to edit, then click on image, go to stretch/skew and then change it from 100% to 50% or whatever works and then open it then upload it. i hope i did'nt lose you there.. i'm kinda confusing my self!...lol

THANX! I'll give it a try