how about some garage pics?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice garages!

I would take pictures of mine, but I'm literally embarrassed by it right now. It is complete, but I use it every now and then to do staining/finishing of trim. A little trim here and there isn't too bad in a 32 x 34 garage. Yeah... except I'm in the process of building a log-sided house for a customer, and thought I'd do the log. I had 1/2 of the siding delivered, and it's taken up one full bay. Good thing it's a 3-car, or I wouldn't be able to get the SS in the evenings.

I'll get pictures as soon as it's cleaned out... 32 x 34, 220 air compressor with lines in the walls, In-floor heat, hanging modine, and wood-stove (I like to burn wood). Recessed lighting, 220 welding outlets (don't know why... I don't weld.) 8 foot doors, 4 - 5' x 5' windows, 11 foot ceilings, insulated and sheetrocked. 1800 psi electric pressure washer hard-wired and plumbed so I can wash the car/truck in the garage. Also 1/2 bath in the garage, 'cause the house toilet was just too far away. The sink is nice to have out there too.

And, a rootbeer tap in the wall. My kids like rootbeer, so I installed a keg, and plumbed it into the refrigerator, and then back out, so I can have a spout coming out of the wall with cold rootbeer. The refrigerator is for my REAL beer.

here is a pic of my work bench...no staging crap here! My garage is used daily so stuff is always out and it is very hard to keep it clean...

Holy shit batman, your garage would drive me nuts. Haha.

I'll post a bigger pic, there is a truck frame, a LQ9 sitting in the middle, then there is a big ass wood rack to hold trim...it drives me crazy all the time. I will clean than it is back to this after a few jobs...

I am working on building a new one this spring.

me too... I CAN'T WAIT!!! :ughdance:

home of the SS, its a t my girl's house, it is really nice we just need to finish wiring up the 220 . so we can put up the 2 post lift and have air out there and the plasma cutter.

oh and did i mention 12 ft doors and 20 ft ceilings.

thats's what I'm talkin about, I already got the welder and plasma cutter...just need the lift now...

my garage... its a 75'x100' shop :D

plans for mine are 40'x75' its gonna be soo nice...

home of the SS, its a t my girl's house, it is really nice we just need to finish wiring up the 220 . so we can put up the 2 post lift and have air out there and the plasma cutter.

thats's what I'm talkin about, I already got the welder and plasma cutter...just need the lift now...

i have a short walk to work

post-8216-1170249625_thumb.jpg

i have a short walk to work

it keeps me out of trouble mine is 30 x 32 i was out of room after 2 years of being open

post-8216-1170249813_thumb.jpg

post-8216-1170249918_thumb.jpg

post-8216-1170249980_thumb.jpg

post-8216-1170250048_thumb.jpg