DFW MEET FEB 10, TEXAS MOTORPLEX (ENNIS)

It is about 10 hrs. But 11 if i eat. I am n NW alb. And where might have u lived? I would love to go bcause there r no rallys near here. It is Dallas r Las Vegas. Either one is fine. And also my buddy n Portales has a red 03 with grabber purple flames. So we was thinking of going.
I lived near there, by Paradise & Golf Course; the property of our house backed right up to the Petroglyph National Monument. I drove back a little over a year ago on business and man that area has changed in the few years since I've been gone. The southern part of town is still an armpit though, at least they finished the Big-I.

Mr. P. :)

That is funny i was the Night time Super. for the Big I project. I live at Paseo & universe (unser). They r almost done with the Paseo extension out to there. And a new HS as well. But u r right. It has grown............. :cool:

So u thinking of meeting with everyone in the Dalls area? :chevy:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt I'll make this one. My wife and her mother have something planned that weekend, and I have to play daddy. If I decide to try it I'll have the kids with me, but it might be tough with a 2 and 3 1/2 year old.

I fill ya man

I might have to bring my little one also She is about to be 2 in 3 months. so you might not be the onlyone

Im shure outher kids will come too, atleast to see all the SS's that would make it worth it my little one loves to sleep in the SS couse of the sound of that 6.0

Edited by loanrangerss (see edit history)