New Tahoe Lease

tonygxp

Anyone know what they're going for? I am looking at them now.. I was quoted 4 or 5 mos ago Zero down tax in pymnt, $565 39mo 10k yr all exc 20"wheels (LT3 loaded) with them paying first month.. are they still going for that or what? My guy wont even quote me a price right now he says the current lease deal is horrible... I need to buy by 3/15 (GM card extra $1000 expires, have $2400+ already)

I was quoted $600mo lease for a TBSS...not every car is attractive on a lease. A co-worker was quoted on a new Tahoe at what you were quoted on about two weeks ago if that helps you. Pricing is regionalized anyways, what you can get in Cali, you wont get on the Eastcoast etc...

I was quoted $600mo lease for a TBSS...not every car is attractive on a lease. A co-worker was quoted on a new Tahoe at what you were quoted on about two weeks ago if that helps you. Pricing is regionalized anyways, what you can get in Cali, you wont get on the Eastcoast etc...

well I guess that's good, that it was only a couple weeks ago? this drives me crazy.. now the finance on leasing is up to 6.5+%!! I had 2.5% on my Envoy that's going back and now I'm up against this outrageous finance rate for leasing.. they have 0% for 60mos, but I don't want to buy ANYTHING.. I hate anything more than 3yrs old you know?

I would be willing to bet thats the lowest trim level and possibly even 2WD for that price. Leather and 4x4 with descent options will be more.

no doubt... I am contemplating another TBSS or a Rainier, they are treating the new Tahoes/Yukons like they are the greates thing since sliced bread.. you know as soon as Gas goes back up in the summer again they will be giving them away :banghead: .. I vcan't wait that long.. quoted $609/39mos on a 4WD Tahoe sticker of $43,000+.. ridiculous... what's the residual? 40%?? or the loan rate must be insanely high..

Tony,

My aunt bought the Saab SUV, like the buick and TB with the V8 and they love it...Saab always has good lease options for some reason. I think its AWD too.

wallpaper97x_3a.jpg

interesting? someone else brought up the 97x... I will have to check Saab out then, they are nice looking and have an ALL aluminum front end.

a Dam Envoy Denali is $560/mo! loaded Envoy SLT is $479 & a FWD stripper Acadia is $479... GM, you're killin me..