SuperBowl

KJT13

as you guys have figured out, I'm a tried and true Pats fan. a season ticket holder nontheless.

needless to say, the Colts won. it was a great game. start to finish. alot more high scoring than i thought it would be. i'm not gonna be that guy who uses the refs and injuries as an excuse. however, tonight while watching the game, the Pats had a lead at the hald of 21-6. when the second half started, Corey Dillon (RB) was no where to be found, and Kevin Faulk (RB #3) disappeared as well. Laurence Maroney (RB #2) played but had torn rib cartilage and was nothing more than a decoy. Once the running backs fell, trouble ensued...

When Reche Caldwell dropped a wide open pass on the right sideline, the game was over. I called it at that point. the Pats weren't gonna come back. they had a chance, but even before the Colts went ahead, I knew a Brady pick would seal the game. the game just had that feel in the second half.

i know most of America doesn't care and didn't want the Pats to win, but I wanted to vent.

I'm alright with it. like I said, it was a great game and actually applauded the Colts at the end. not necessarily the team, but the game.

NOW...

i couldn't find a poll with the new site, but I gotta ask.... Who's gonna win?!?!?!!

Colts

Bears

I will be going for the Colts. The Bears are a great team but I don't think Rex Grossman is playing to well. I think the Bears had a big advantage with the weather in Chicago and the Saints collapsed. It should be great weather down here in Miami on SuperBowl day, and I hope it turns into a great game like the Colts and Pats last night.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how to get to the game in two weeks!

I'm sure a couple grand a ticket on ebay will do the trick, unless you know a cheaper way to get them. :confused:

More like $8k. Buy a radix instead...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Bowl-41-XLI-Miam...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)