What tires are you runing

Bill 03 SS

Well anything is far better than the Goodyears. I have Pirelli Scorpion A's - very good tire, especially wet weather. I would buy again. Hint - buy new off eBay, I got mine at $650/set (1/2 retail).

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

I picked up a set of Cooper Mastercraft Courser HTR Plus. I have been very pleased with them. They have a stiffer sidewall than stock and have a great tread in the snow and rain. I have put 2k miles on them and just love them.

cooper discovery HT plus. Love the tires. really been thinking about the pirelli's though. are they nice and stickey?

:withstupid:

i also have the cooper HTP. exelent tire in the snow. also very quite. cost me about 650 at a store here

running 305/40/22 pirelli scorpion zeros. hate them enough to drive to pirelli plant and throw them thru the window, along with the cheap eagles of which the chrome is peeling off. :banghead: out of 4 new tires, 2 had to be immediatly replaced before they even saw the truck. then thru 4k miles 3 more went out of round. i might add that the truck never sits...... they dont hook up worth a damn either, but with a 420 TW i shouldnt expect them to. hard as rock. thinking about either BFG KDW2 or maybe general grabbers. what do you guys think?