What tires are you runing

Bill 03 SS

running 305/40/22 pirelli scorpion zeros. hate them enough to drive to pirelli plant and throw them thru the window, along with the cheap eagles of which the chrome is peeling off. :banghead: out of 4 new tires, 2 had to be immediatly replaced before they even saw the truck. then thru 4k miles 3 more went out of round. i might add that the truck never sits...... they dont hook up worth a damn either, but with a 420 TW i shouldnt expect them to. hard as rock. thinking about either BFG KDW2 or maybe general grabbers. what do you guys think?

My Yokes are pretty sticky ... might want to check them out ...

When I used to run the stock Goodyears, I would have slippage making a full turn @ 5MPH in a parking lot. Now, running the Yokes, I can't even get them to break loose in the rain.

Awesome tire so far ... curious to see how long they last ...

• 3 months later...
WTF ??? :eek::crazy:

i know some people that know some people that rob some people

jk lol :crackup: but ya basically what happened is, if you read the whole first page you will see how unhappy i was with my pirellis. two of them were out of round before i could even peel the manufactor's sticker off them. so had those replaced.... then 2k miles later, one blows out. the belt came out of it :shakehead: so that was replaced, and of course it took some convincing because they didnt believe it just blew out of nowhere. and long story short, in the next 7k miles i had to replace 2 more; not to mention they didnt stick worth a sh!t and when it was wet, it was just plain unsafe. my tire distributor whom i use got fed up with giving me new pirellis and just said pay the difference between the toyos and we will call it even :driving: