superchips

sirk

i recently bought a superchips flashpaq and returned my truck to stock to install the radix tune. my question is. once i have returned my truck to stock with the flashpaq can i use it on another vehicle?

i recently bought a superchips flashpaq and returned my truck to stock to install the radix tune. my question is. once i have returned my truck to stock with the flashpaq can i use it on another vehicle?

yes you can, it will work on "one" vehicle at a time.

Sirk, why would you tune the truck back to stock after installing the radix? If you installed the radix, you want to install the tune with the superchips FOR the radix...leaving your stock/original tune prior to install in the superchips tuner, rendering it useless to anyone else until you uninstall the radix and superchips tune from the truck. Could this be your Lean condition problem? Stock tune with a radix?

quote:

Black2003SS Posted Today, 02:37 PM

Sirk, why would you tune the truck back to stock after installing the radix? If you installed the radix, you want to install the tune with the superchips FOR the radix...leaving your stock/original tune prior to install in the superchips tuner, rendering it useless to anyone else until you uninstall the radix and superchips tune from the truck. Could this be your Lean condition problem? Stock tune with a radix?

end quote:

just to clarify. i returned my truck to stock with the superchips flashpaq. i then put the radix on. and then i loaded the superchips tune onto it using the handheld tuner that was sent with the radix. the handheld radix tuner also stored my stock tune for the truck. now i have no need for the flashpaq i used back when i was NA and it can be used on another vehicle. i am now almost certain after researching most of the morning that the granetteli mas is my problem right now.

:chevy: Some hand held tuners lock to the VIN when first initialized. Make sure it's not locked to your VIN, that will make it easier to sell, or for someone else to buy it. :dunno:

I have the Superchips 2715 model and called tech support today (going to sell it) and they said when you return to the stock settings that it unlocks the Vin #. So you can use it on diff truck.