good news finally came

rivierakid55

well gave my honda one more chance at passing smog today. initial run on the sniffer was almost double the limit of co2 again. so the smog guy goes under the hood, disconnects something and gets it to pass. barely. turns out he unplugged the vacuum to the distrubitor. gotta love knowing the right people. happy days, happy days.

alas not all can be good. got my belltech drop leaf today. noticed i said leaf not leafs. apparently i only ordered one. not sure what i was smoking that day but hey one's better than none right?

It's worth the wait, to get both in. They are the best way to go as far as drop without complications go. Make sure to remove the bracket for the bump stop and place the new one into same place on the frame. Run the gas tank as close to empty as possible also, becuase you will need to drop that for the front bolt. :thumbs:

yeah right now the truck is at the shop. bumper, hitch and spare tire are off in prep for the bser roll pan. trannies also out awaiting the stall which should be here any day. still dont have my two wheels back yet either. waiting on someone here to send me there stock shackles too before i put in the leafs. ill post up some picks when done.