pcm4less

Blondie

Dammit all...buy HP tuners, contact Zippy and for a nominal charge he will do a custom tune for you via email. So easy its not funny. Hp Tuners is like $500 and worth every penny. Now...I thinkZippy charges like $150 for his unlimited email tunes. This means with HP Tuners you can send him logs of runs of your truck, he will look at them, make adjustments and send the new program back to you via email and it takes you five minutes to upload it your self to your computer. He even taught me how to pull my stock file and save it so if I ever want to revert to stock I can. No b.s. of sending my pcm in or getting charged a "core" (he will do it via core and mail order, but why? why do it the hard way?) and I get to keep my stock pcm! I was very pleased with his tune and have over 15k miles on the truck now with no issues. He also gave me unlimited updates for new mods. Like I am getting ready to install a radix supercharger and all I have to do is call him, send him a copy of my stock tune, he will modify it and send me a new base tune for the blower...done. Install blower, make some runs, get some logs, send back to zippy, fine tune...done. What else can you ask for? I dont pcmforless, but it would be very hard to top zippy's service or Franks at revolutionraceworks (they work together often). Also, pcmforless is like $400...for about $200 more, you can have your own tuning software. There...I said my peace.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

I have bought pcmforless and also got a extra core, for the moeny it was good its not a perfect item and sometimes I have knock retard. Buts its pretty good, it wakes up the truck really well. However if I were to do it over I wouldve bught hp-tuners and emailed the logs It wouldve been so much easier ah well...at least I can take out and replace a pcm in a few minutes now. Im a ace 8-)

I have a PCM4LESS tune, and Brian is a great guy and took the time out of his night 9pm his time to answer his cell phone and help me with the install of the PCM because i didnt read the directions carfully enough. $50 for every re-tune/re-program after the initial tune from Brian.

I know frank and zippy do great work also. There has been nothing but positive results from those two also.

I am looking to go the route of HPTuners after I go a little more extreme (headers, cam, and possible radix)

Hi,

We only need to update it if you make a major change like head and cam work, supercharger, gear changes, etc.... Simple things like cold air intakes and exhaust do not require a PCM update.

We are reachable anytime via email at [email protected]

We offer email tuning as well, and can email HPtuners files, LS1 edit files, and Tunercat OBD2 files and we do it for $100

Thanks,

Bryan

I have the PCMFORLESS tune and love it, it really woke up the SS. According to his web site the regular price is $250 +shipping.

I would buy another one from him without hesitation. (and may do so for my police car)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :jester: