Funny bank story

BlueZero

I don't post here much, but I had to share this. I think it's funny!

So about a year ago I bought my truck. It was on a Saturday so my bank was closed. So I got a loan through some bank from the dealership. The following week I went to my bank to get the loan through them. It took them two months of messing up the paper work to get it right.

On to the funny part...

So today I get a letter from them saying that it seems that someone made a mistake and never asked me for my title. So they need it right away so then can claim a lien on my truck. I look in my files and what do I find, The title in my name, free and clear no lien. So now I'm thinking, if I really wanted to be a jerk I could stop paying my loan and they can't repo my truck. All they can do is give me a bad credit rating... I think I still have about $18,000 left. Maybe I'm wrong about this.

I thought it was funny, I've had nothing but problems with this bank. I only stay there because of all the locations around town they have. It kinda feels good to have them at my mercy for once.

green bay huh?? wow!! I am from Marquette Mich originally. I know GB very well!! wanna hit the Bean somtime?? hehehe

They dont sell alcohol :banghead:

Maybe it is just WI when I bought mine I did about the same thing and went with the dealer bank for the loan and when I got the title it had a womans name as the lein holder. I didn't think much of it and assumed it was a loan officer at the bank. About two months later I get a phone call from a woman asking who I was and how we knew each other and why she got a letter saying she was my lein holder on a truck she has never seen before from a dealership she has never been to.