i have a chance to win totm on performance trucks

04CHASE

well i was nominated over at www.performancetrucks.net (where i spend alot of time reading) for truck of the month. ive got some tough competition including blacksheep(the fastest 99+ chevy truck @ 9 seconds :driving: ) and chevyman that is a member here as well. Id like to win but i wouldnt mind losing to blacksheep though) but if your a member over there or decide to become one it is a very good site for performance oriented info. and there are quite a few very knowledgable folks. but here are the candiates for febuary totm

Performance truck TOTM

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

you got my vote Chase! :thumbs: I've got to be honest, yours is the best looking truck out of the four, Blacksheep's truck is fast and all, but its not very streetable, and is lacking in looks. Chevyman's truck is very sharp too, I love what he's done with the truck so far :D

since your the one I'm chasin down... I voted for you!! :driving:

now locate me a T-Trim head unit...

dude i learned the hard way dont buy used blowers on ebay. trust me buy a new one with a warranty from vortech. or send yours in . the bad thing is you will need the s trim to have a carb eo and they will give you 750 credit towards the new one max. thats still leaves over 2k to pay for it. if you can have it shipped out of state because tax was almost 300 bucks alone.

thanks for the votes guys im doing pretty well so far.