Who here plays a musical instrument?

misterp

I played the Saxaphone in school, but I never really took to it. I even tried to learn the Guitar, but still not that much luck with that too.

I played the alto saxaphone for 8 years... till about sophmore year in high school... then it was like screw this, at that point if it didnt have t*ts or wheels I didn't care about it,

matter of fact thats pretty much my motto still... :ughdance:

later in hs I tried guitar but never took to it

~Brian

I played clarinet, plus alto, tenor, and baritone sax in HS. Loved the baritone, but marching in a parade with it, whoa, heavy. I didn't practice much. I started "rebuilding" a '56 Chevy I got when I was 15. That took up my spare time and I liked it better!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played alto and tenor sax throughout elementary/middle and high school. I was in the Jazz band in middle school. I also have turntables and a mixer that I DJ with but I haven't done it in a couple years. It's sitting in the attic right now...

skin flute?

Something you want to bring out of the closet onto the table with this Holty? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Dammit...we need a supergay emoticon like pt.net...

Please dont ban me! :ughdance:

:withstupid:lockd.gifgr_chug.giflurk.gifgr_hail.gifhuh.gif

:jester:

LOL

"please don't ban me" LMAO!

I,ve played guitar for about 32 years. I still take lessons and love playing. I have several guitars. I,ve been changing my collection around a bit lately, selling some and buying others. I broke my finger today so the guitar playing going to suffer for a little while.

Been playing drums since I was about 11.(I'm 23 now) I played percussion throughout Jr. high and HS along with playing the drums in JH and HS jazz band. Was in marching band in HS and played the tenors/quints. Those f'ers are heavy! I haven't played in a while as I bought a condo and have people on either side of me and can't be too loud!

I live for music, it is life!!! Rock, classic rock, and a tiny (and I do mean tiny) bit of rap. I love the 80's!!!!

-K-

Edited by KoreySS (see edit history)