New member from louisiana

allflucked

I know this is probably not the right place to do this, but if not im sure somebody will direct me where to go. I recently got the chance to purchase an 03 SSS just wanted some opinions on it. Here is the deal, its an 03 they want $18,915 but it has 83,512 miles on it. Blue book on it is around $18,500 so im sure I could talk them down to around 16,500 or so, but what should I do. The truck seems to be in excellent condition on the outside, but not sure about the interior, or anything else. Now I have been in love with these trucks since they came out, and I really want it, but just not sure. So I guess my question is what would everyone else do? What is the avg gas mileage everyone is getting, and how many miles does everyone have on their SSS? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

is there any way to up the gas mileage??

welcome man, your gas mileage is gonna suck if you like to drive fast (who doesn't) but if you get mods like exhaust, cai, tune or whatever you could think of there's plenty of guys on here that can tell you about mods, but your truck is gonna be slightly faster with mods thus makin you wanna drive it faster all those mods can improve your gas mileage but in all actuality they won't

is there any way to up the gas mileage??

welcome man, your gas mileage is gonna suck if you like to drive fast (who doesn't) but if you get mods like exhaust, cai, tune or whatever you could think of there's plenty of guys on here that can tell you about mods, but your truck is gonna be slightly faster with mods thus makin you wanna drive it faster all those mods can improve your gas mileage but in all actuality they won't

:withstupid: