who and what do i need ?

who do i need to talk to. and what do they need to maby make me a sig ? i dont have any really good pics of my truck. but could try to get some if needed. i was wanting something that maby shows its a special Intimidator addition. any help would be greatfull Dale

who do i need to talk to. and what do they need to maby make me a sig ? i dont have any really good pics of my truck. but could try to get some if needed. i was wanting something that maby shows its a special Intimidator addition. any help would be greatfull Dale

You will need some good pics or atleast one good pic and your posting in the right place for someone to help you. I made mine with Paint.net its simple to use. Mine isn't extranagent as some by any means but I like it. :thumbs:

I would just start another thread asking for someone to make you one and post your pics in the thread and see if anyone bites. I would do it but I am not very creative or fluent in photoshop or paint thats why mine is just a pic I liked stretched with my name and stuff in it.

Big O that looks cool. now how do i get it to my posts ? im kinda stupid at this computer stuff. thanks for the help dale

I go to photobucket.com and create an account its free. Then save the pic..some where on the computer and then upload it to photobucket. Photobucket creates the links you need to copy and paste it to your signature profile. I believe you will want the url link. That simple.