does this happen to anybody else

packjh

I was driving home today and i saw this old square body car. It was red with white racing stripes and the biggest spoiler ive have ever seen in my entire life. I mean seriously this thing was big enough to stick the airplanes i work on. This thing had so much rice that im sure it ran 8s in a quarter. :crackup: I was so pissed off that i didnt have my camera to take a pic of this ridiculously looking thing. It was dark too so it wouldnt of came out that well. Does anybody else have these run ins? Or even better yet have some good pics of the rice around where you live. I know honda's are one thing but im talking about the hiliarous stuff.

ill try to get some pics of the rice at my school. its hilarious, and every were else i drive i see it. new drivers putting on the stupid stickers of stuff they dont even have. i dont have a ss but i consider having the best truck in school, and every ricer with a muffler on loves to rev it up....but quickly stop when i just start my truck up and tap the gas!!!!! :crackup: o well i dont mind it it kind of brings a laugh to a bad day at school sometimes.

back in the 80's we didnt have problems with ricers and huge wings on cars just wanna be muscle cars.I remember one guy who was a headbanger named loni(kind of a dorky looking polock with a mullet)who used to drive a1975 ford maverick with skyjackers,wanna be load exhaust,muscle car spoiler and one of those fake looking hood scoops and ofcorse no balls he later bought a 73 charger with the same mods. :puke:

ill try to get some pics of the rice at my school. its hilarious, and every were else i drive i see it. new drivers putting on the stupid stickers of stuff they dont even have

Im gonna do that too. Here's my favorite from school: White Mid 90's Civic EX 4 door with mono orange flame decals and a monster Vin Diesel Muffler. Hub Caps removed of course, must be for less rotating mass :crackup:

My 2nd favorite is a 90's Saturn no hub caps, Tokyo drift wing, rice cannon, and a ****in Nike sticker. No shit it says "nike" and has the 'swoosh' under it. Its on the damn hood! There's probobly 10 doosh bag cars like these 2. I thought a few in highschool were bad...they atleast looked half decent. These are horrible. My college (small) is only about 20 minutes from my highschool (small), I've never seen these cars before, makes me wonder were they've been. I live out in the country, town has 2,000+ people, my class had 160 something people, so there's not too many ricers. But the few that are around blow.

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)

back in the 80's we didnt have problems with ricers and huge wings on cars just wanna be muscle cars.I remember one guy who was a headbanger named loni(kind of a dorky looking polock with a mullet)who used to drive a1975 ford maverick with skyjackers,wanna be load exhaust,muscle car spoiler and one of those fake looking hood scoops and ofcorse no balls he later bought a 73 charger with the same mods. :puke:

you realy need to remember that there are a lot of different people that come on this forum (as well as any other) of all backgrounds. so if your going to post a comment with a racial remark you should think about it like this, if you were sitting down at a table with 20 people you don't know, would you say something like this?.. i don't think so.

even if he was a dorky kid with a mullet, what does the fact that he was of polish descent have to do with the story?. there was a big topic in here about racism, you should read it.

think about what your saying before you type it, this is a public forum.

i don't know whats your ancestry and it doesn't matter to me, because i only judge based on character traits, personal behavior, and how a person presents them selfs overall.

to everyone else,

sorry about the rant, but it bugs me when people don't respect others and keep there personal oppinions to them selfs.