Any Turbo guys?

motorider228

turbochargedberzerker or something like that used to be on here. he was and still is i think sporting a turbo setup. sts, livernois make turbo setups for ours. sts is coming out with a front mount count soon that is supposedly much improved over the previous version.

I was just sitting here thinking, why haven't I seen any turbo SSS? There are supercharged and turbo charged hemi guys and lightning guys but I have never seen one Turbo charged SS. Are there any around here? Do any companies even make a turbo for you guys? Educate me please.

STS :thumbs: They make mostly rear mount turbo's for many aplication's including the SSS! Wish I had the money for one... They are WICKED :devil:

i dont know about tone of vortech guys but the maggie's are pretty favored. the reason more guys are running supercharges is because they produce more power off idle. not to mention the superchargers kits offered for the truck are more complete than than the turbo kits. i wouldnt mind having a turbo but ive been really happy with the numbers i have put down with the vortech. not to mention the stock ss motor cant handle much more than 10psi in stock form. allen nelson also has a nice front mount turbo that is producing some nice numbers.

it isnt cheap to go fast in these trucks. i have ran 12-13 psi on the stock motor but it gave up. there were a combination of reasons it quit though. but i would say you could run 10 psi pretty easily with proper tuning and fueling. i ran 10 psi for quite a while and got some good results .