just got my new lights in

04silveradoclone07ss

well this post is defiantly a mix. its a announcement , a member praise and a picture post.

well first off i bought these lights of Jeff (aka jf-03-SS) a week ago. and all i can say is wow. the headlights are awesome. the lower lights are OK, i guess they will grow on me. just like he posted everything was great. and he always kept in touch with me. there is the tiniest tiniest crack/chip in 1 of the lights but you will never notice it. but i don't care for 50 bucks you couldn't go wrong. well here is a picture of the lights i wont get them on until the spring but this is what they look like, ill get my own pictures tonight. well hopefully you enjoy, and also give me some ideas of what to do to the lower lights, i was thinking about smoking them??? well here you go.

untitled785.jpg

Why are you waiting to put them in? You can do the whole job in about ten minutes from start to finsh.

i know i can have them done fast, but its the middel of winter here and i rather use the stock ones getting attacked by road debris than the new ones. plus i have so many things waiting to be put on in the spring. i like to store up parts then put them all on at once, makes it more noticable.

Why are you waiting to put them in? You can do the whole job in about ten minutes from start to finsh.

i know i can have them done fast, but its the middel of winter here and i rather use the stock ones getting attacked by road debris than the new ones. plus i have so many things waiting to be put on in the spring. i like to store up parts then put them all on at once, makes it more noticable.

guess it makes sense and something to look forward to eh?

well this post is defiantly a mix. its a announcement , a member praise and a picture post.

well first off i bought these lights of Jeff (aka jf-03-SS) a week ago. and all i can say is wow. the headlights are awesome. the lower lights are OK, i guess they will grow on me. just like he posted everything was great. and he always kept in touch with me. there is the tiniest tiniest crack/chip in 1 of the lights but you will never notice it. but i don't care for 50 bucks you couldn't go wrong. well here is a picture of the lights i wont get them on until the spring but this is what they look like, ill get my own pictures tonight. well hopefully you enjoy, and also give me some ideas of what to do to the lower lights, i was thinking about smoking them??? well here you go.

untitled785.jpg

Thank you Kyle. I must say that you have alot of respect for your age. Kyle wrote me a small note when he sent a M/O and to see that from the younger people now a days is very rare. I am glad that you are happy w/ the lights and can't wait to see pics. If anyone has any dealings w/ Kyle buying/selling don't be afraid, he is a good communicater,polite, and fast w/ responses. Thanks again Kyle.