Guess what....

26dub_SS

Well guys im glad to be back...the only time I actually log on to silveradoss.com is when Im at work...and just today I was allowed back to work for getting caught with weed...lucky I they didnt fire me..thank god for seniority at my job...I got suspended for 10 days... :icon_bs:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys im glad to be back...the only time I actually log on to silveradoss.com is when Im at work...and just today I was allowed back to work for getting caught with weed...lucky I they didnt fire me..thank god for seniority at my job...I got suspended for 10 days... :icon_bs:

:dupe: Doesent Surprise me, Either way Welcome Back :cheers:

Onyx :cool:

Sounds to me if your really that stupid you should have been fired. sure hope you dont do anything important at work. must just be a broom pusher in a wearhouse or something. wait even they are smart enough not to take weed to work. :nopity:

weed! wow that sucks, you are lucky they didnt fire you! what do you do anyway? now im just kidding with what i say next. but did the dealers get mad you were selling weed instead of crack. you gangsta lol :jester: all in good fun, actully glad to see your back

Here chubbs, we were saving this just for you!!!! :yellow_loser:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry353131

-K-

I cant believe you feller's actually missed this gangsta low-life...im so happy...I missed you guys too...muah...

DAMN dub! I never knew you were a chick, I guess it kinda all makes sense now.

Sounds to me if your really that stupid you should have been fired. sure hope you dont do anything important at work. must just be a broom pusher in a wearhouse or something. wait even they are smart enough not to take weed to work. :nopity:

A broompusher? sorry bro dont mistake me for your profession...Im a collection's manager making 50K a year and im only 21...

Edited by 26dub_SS (see edit history)

A broompusher? sorry bro dont mistake me for your profession...Im a collection's manager making 50K a year and im only 21...

Wow... think of where you you'd be if you didn't toke up... :uhoh: So how did they catch you with weed anyways? Were you smokin up on you coffee break or were you trying to sell your fine pencil shavings to some other idiot? :yellow_loser: