May have to sell the SSS

gunslinger2803

May have to sell the SSS and get something a little cheaper til i get out of school. trying to decide between a GTO and a Caddy CTS. The '04 GTO has a 350 horse LS1 and is available w/ a six speed manual or 4 speed auto. The CTS has a V6 producing somewhere around 220hp. The CTS def doesnt have the performance of the GTO, but i like its styling a little better. Which of the two would you get?

not really, i've been looking on ebay and only the '04's are around the 19k range, and i really need to stay at that or under. i'd much rather have an '05 or '06 though b/c they have the 6.0L 400hp rather than the 5.7L 350hp that is in the '04's.

Your SSS isn't worth much more than that unless it has mods...You might want to reconsider because you may end up losing nickels to save pennies...seen it happen to alot of people. The SSS market for an 03 right now is right 20k-23k depending on miles etc. Unless you have mods. My point is, if your truck is financed, just try to refinance it for a lower payment, otherwise, you are going to end up trading it in and losing money on the trade in etc. Add up all the numbers before you make a rash decision.

I'd just weigh the cost of keeping the SSS, however, if you did get rid of it then the GTO would be a decent replacement. Definitely not the CTS.

This makes me think that I got the best deal on SSS than anyone on here perhaps. I bought mine about a month ago, '04...Black from the original owner with 26k on the clock. His job just got moved to Spain for 5 years and he didn't want the headache of taking the truck with him. I almost feel bad for what I paid for it. Are you ready for this.....................................$19K!!!!!!