Taking suggestions on tires to mount on my new rims , 275 55 20 Is the stock size ,

List your sugggestion , and reason you like your tire suggestion , i live in Delaware

No highjacking this thread please ............... :crackup:

Thanls in advance

I have the Pirelli Scorpion Asymetricos, very happy with them and would recommend to others; their wet weather traction is also very good. Tread life is not bad, I've had them one year and looks like I'll get 30K-miles of very hard driving out of them. I have also been told that the Kuhmos are also fantastic especially for autocrossing but treadlife is not as good with the Kuhmos, that's what I've heard.

Mr. P. :)

Here's what i'm looking at

Pirelli Scorpion atr .....................131.00 ea

Hankook venture st rh06.............140.00 ea

Nitto nt 404 extreme force suv ....148.00 ea ..... i like the 440

Falken Ziex s/tz-04....................142.00 ea

I have Toyo Proxes, I love the look and feel of this tire. It is a soft tire, but there isn't that much wear.

Agreed. Toyo Proxes STs. Mine have about 20K on them, look almost brand new still and grab very well.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's what i'm looking at

Pirelli Scorpion atr .....................131.00 ea...

I have the Scorpion ATR's in 275/55-20...and like them a lot.

HOWEVER...they are HEAVY as compared to the stock Goodyears.

Noticeable as soon as I pulled out of the tire shop...and since then, I have noticed a 1mpg loss in in fuel mileage.

Maybe it's b/c I went from the stock, worn-out Goodyears to new tires with tons of tread...but they slowed me down a little.

This probably happens with all new tires, since they have so much rubber on them...but that's my review.

- Brian

i have the hankook ventus in 325/40/22 they are wearing very good so far really good traction in wet weather and snow i had nitto 404 before in 325/40/22 they did not wear to bad either i got 50000 miles out of them and i drive like crazy man.

post-6481-1171034860_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

im wondering the same thing about tires, except i also use my SSS to tow my mini truck on my 18' car hauler to shows, so i want somthing that will handle that, and i wanna get a good deal.....was lookin at the general grabbers....know its an off brand, but they look pretty nice