Windshield wipers

ssaman

Ok so I just left my g/f's house headed home and I started the truck and my windshield wipers came on kinda fast and wouldent stop! :banghead: no matter what i do they wont turn off. I've tried putting them on full speed, turning the truck on and off with the wipers both on and off but nothing works? Any ideas? I'm gonna look like an idiot driving around with my windshield wipers on!

pull the fuse and run it to your nearest dealer. Mine did that about a year ago, i believe the wiper motor had to be replaced... :dunno:

Click Here<< this is another thread on the same thing.

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

That has happened to me. I looked like an idiot :banghead: driving to the dealership, it was perfectly clear out side and my windshield wipers were stuck on. I would just pull the fuse for the wipers. I think the fuse is in the middle of the top row.

That hapned to me in my old 99 z71. the weird thing was that sometimes they worked normal and other times all crazy. the shop said it was the motor and had it replaced. damn wipers still had the same issues, but i had allot of electrical problems with that truck also so i got rid of it.