22'' FOOSE RIMS AND TIRES TRADE FOR ORIGINAL

FEDBYVORTECH

Ok here is the deal they have some pitting where the spoke meets the rim. One of them about a year ago lost most of its chrome around the outside of the rim. they are foose speedsters with nitto tires. Im looking to put the orig back on. I only want the chrome no silver. I will concider buying a set outright. If you are interested I will take a bunch of pics. Nothing is cracked or bent they drive great no road noise or any thing. I think 1 tire is a proxy it has like 5k on it. The truck has about 30k. You will need to chrome one rim. Im on Long Island NY. Thanks

What kind of money are you looking to get out of the trade, on top of the wheels?

If you have a nice set with good tires i will do a straight up trade. Or i will sell them for whatever I pay for a new set. Looks like i am buying a set for 900 plus shipping. so thats what i would ask. Thanks returned pm's :thumbs:

Ok here is the deal they have some pitting where the spoke meets the rim. One of them about a year ago lost most of its chrome around the outside of the rim. they are foose speedsters with nitto tires. Im looking to put the orig back on. I only want the chrome no silver. I will concider buying a set outright. If you are interested I will take a bunch of pics. Nothing is cracked or bent they drive great no road noise or any thing. I think 1 tire is a proxy it has like 5k on it. The truck has about 30k. You will need to chrome one rim. Im on Long Island NY. Thanks

how much do you want for the wheels, i would trade but i have silver

Im just outside albany, stock chromes from 2006 - purchased my truck in late july less than 10k miles...if theyre still avail let me know, im due to go down to LI and get drunk with my cousin.

I just purchased a set on thursday. Waiting on deliv now :banghead: That would of been very cool. So I am just going to sell them if your interested. Thanks

• 4 months later...