Pioneer AVIC-N1 / W PAC Adapter / Backup Camera.

knightrider2000

Hey Guys,

Had to sell my SS :sigh: .. So now i am selling some of my other stuff that was in it... I am selling the radio, a Pioneer AVIC-N1 GPS/NAV/DVD Unit with Series 60 software (the newest) it comes with all original discs (version 40 and 50) and the series 60 discs are burned. I am asking 600 dollars for everything, The Radio, PAC Adapter, and Backup Cam. It is already setup and wired for any 2003-2007 Silverado With Bose. I will also throw in the mounting bracket as well. The radio alone on eBay is going for 400-700 dollars... The PAC Adapter (allows use of factory amp and onstar) i gave 100 dollars for, and 75 for the back up cam. Its virtually plug and play, all that needs to be done is a few wires hooked up, but the main harness is completely wired for our trucks. (i spent a good two hours on the main harness alone)

Thought i would give you guys a chance before i threw it on eBay.... Its still in perfect working condition, and still looks brand new...

Any Questions give me a shout!

Matt

Got any pictures? How does the camera do at night?

Camera does quite well at night, it takes all red light, and turns it white.. I have no idea how it does it ha.. pm me your email and i will send you a pic of it when it was installed and running in truck and one of it now so yo can see all the harness, and etc..

Matt

Hey Guys,

Had to sell my SS :sigh: .. So now i am selling some of my other stuff that was in it... I am selling the radio, a Pioneer AVIC-N1 GPS/NAV/DVD Unit with Series 60 software (the newest) it comes with all original discs (version 40 and 50) and the series 60 discs are burned. I am asking 600 dollars for everything, The Radio, PAC Adapter, and Backup Cam. It is already setup and wired for any 2003-2007 Silverado With Bose. I will also throw in the mounting bracket as well. The radio alone on eBay is going for 400-700 dollars... The PAC Adapter (allows use of factory amp and onstar) i gave 100 dollars for, and 75 for the back up cam. Its virtually plug and play, all that needs to be done is a few wires hooked up, but the main harness is completely wired for our trucks. (i spent a good two hours on the main harness alone)

Thought i would give you guys a chance before i threw it on eBay.... Its still in perfect working condition, and still looks brand new...

Matt

send me some pics, I'm interested......

Question for those who know, will I lose any factory functions when replacing the factory radio?? email [email protected]

thanks.

Hey Guys,

Matt

send me some pics, I'm interested......

Question for those who know, will I lose any factory functions when replacing the factory radio?? email [email protected]

thanks.

if you have steering wheel controls for the radio those won't work and the annoying door chime will be gone

yes there is an adapter to make the steering wheel controls work. we sell them at my work but i dont know the part number off hand

thanks for the info, now I feel better about purchasing aftermarket.......ok, no more hijacking of this thread

still interested in purchasing the pioneer :smash: