Flowmaster

Makdad

Just wondering if there is a part number for a direct fit flowmaster muffler for the stock SSS exhaust, also how does it sound? I just want something temp for a bit louder, but not too loud.

i dont believe there is a flowmaster that just bolts up to the stock one. have you ever looked at the stock one? it huge!!! most flows are like 13-16" . you could get any flow master and just add some extension peices. i have the 40 series, and i wasnt happy in the begining but know i love them!!

i dont believe there is a flowmaster that just bolts up to the stock one. have you ever looked at the stock one? it huge!!! most flows are like 13-16" . you could get any flow master and just add some extension peices. i have the 40 series, and i wasnt happy in the begining but know i love them!!

:withstupid:

:withstupid:

:withstupid::thumbs:

Just wondering if there is a part number for a direct fit flowmaster muffler for the stock SSS exhaust, also how does it sound? I just want something temp for a bit louder, but not too loud.

Yes, there is! This is what I have on my truck and it comes with everything that you need to put it on. Model: 530513-119 and you can get it for $169.95 from Summit Racing. You can get just the muffler for $129.95 but it doesn't have the elbow that you need. You can here sond clips here.

530513.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, there is! This is what I have on my truck and it comes with everything that you need to put it on. Model: 530513-119 and you can get it for $169.95 from Summit Racing. You can get just the muffler for $129.95 but it doesn't have the elbow that you need. You can here sond clips here.

530513.jpg

That looks like the one I have in my SSS. I told the shop I wanted a direct replacement, no cutting, no welding, no fabbing up of any kind and they got me one. I remember them telling me that it also fits a Denali or something like that back then. I never wrote down the part# from that box.

r8rs4lf,

How does it sound on your truck.

It sounds really good, not obnoxiously loud.

If I had to do it over again, I would go with a Magnaflow just because I think it sounds better from what I've heard. I'm not into the "loud" exhaust.